Curiosity Killed the Cat, Senshi no tamashī, and Toybox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curiosity Killed the Cat, Senshi no tamashī, and Toybox

Three comic ideas... all joined into one Forum..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welll..................................

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tai...
Admin
Tai...

Welll.................................. Empty
PostSubject: Welll..................................   Welll.................................. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:16 pm

Well connor i made this for you :3 .. if you ever look at it.

Fang was sitting next to agito one sunny afternoon, high up in a tree. " ne, Agito. can to teach me to play the apple flute? .n. ... " she held a shiny red aplle to her chest as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
https://curiosity.rpg-board.net
Agito

Agito

Welll.................................. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welll..................................   Welll.................................. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:11 am

Agito stered out over the forrest before looking at Fang he then smiled "sure id love to" as he sead this he prodused ab apple from his coat and starded to carve it into an occarena "its realy quite simple realy first you have to hold it so your hand dose not cover any of thr holes then put you mouth to the mouth pecs and use your finger to cover the houls to change the pich of the sound and thats prity much it as far an playing it gose" Agito then spent the next ten minits telling Fang the notes "if i write down some notes do you want to practis them"
Back to top Go down

Welll..................................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Curiosity Killed the Cat, Senshi no tamashī, and Toybox  :: Curiosity Killed the Cat - Random Roleplays-
Jump to: